Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Serenity3104

1. How did I GAIN weight?

So I am a 16days post op... I admit I have become happy and a tad bit obsessed with seeing the scale drop 1lb a day. I have recently switched to all purée foods.. So for the last two days I have eaten tuna salad and chicken salad.. big mistake! Today I weigh myself and I gained 2lbs! No bueno! I admit I have been eating through out the day.. Steady flow of food.. But isn't that suppose to be what I'm doing? I have increased my water intake .. Is it just d tuna and chicken salad. I guess so.. Because ...
  2. 2weeks out..now my belly has become moody..

Tommorow i will be 2weeks post op..pain..is basically non existent..I have been exercising 30mins a day about 4 to 5 times a week...I wanna step it up..but I'm taking it slow. Honestly I'm not in big rush for this transformation..this body has taken me this far..part of me will miss it..does that make sense.i know I'm just improving myself..but still..this body is gonna change. But I do enjoy my clothes fitting better...and exercising makes me feel good. On average I'm loosing about a pound a day. ...
  3. Today was a good day ..

So today was day 5 post op...my pain has been minimal,yaaayyyy! I have to remember to take my vitamins with a protein shake though as opposed to a fruit smoothie because today they really upset my tummy. Ew..no bueno. But..after a rough start to the am..I did go walking with my mom..about 2 to 3 miles...and later I ran errands..meaning I felt well enough to drive..woohoo! Lol! My mom also made sum lentil soup last night..great source of protein..and it taste delicious...so I had sum today for dinner ...
  4. What if I did the wrong thing?

Today I woke up and all I can think is what if I did the wrong thing..what if I have all this excess skin and I look worse than I did before I started. This is day 4 post op..I am taking my vitamins..walking...I can drink about 40-50oz of water a day.. I can't even finish one 17oz protein shake.I love my sugar free jello,greek yogurt and broths..and I'm still craving regular food..but I'm trying not to cheat. But screw all that right now..what if I look like crap? I've been reading up on how to ...
  5. Day 3 post op

Well it's 134 n the morning...so I guess that makes it day 3 post op. So far the pain hasn't been to bad..but I have noticed that I find it hard to breathe at times.But I have a history of asthma..so I simply do a lil breathing treatment and it goes away.My pain has been maybe a 3 out of 10.. A 5 at the highest..and that means mainly discomfort. I have been up and walking around..when it comes to far distances though I find myself out of breath..but I plan on going for a walk with my mom in the ...
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast