Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Isweet64

1. 7 Months Post Op Photo

Heyyy Sleevers and future Sleevers, I just wanted to share my story.. Feb 2013 I stepped on the scale and was 240lbs on a 5'2 frame, I was at a very high risk for heart disease. Today I am 154lbs and have 34% body fat instead of 49% body fat.. how I got there of course the sleeved changed my life and presented me with a tool.
    However, I had to change my plan around to make it work for me. I lost weight still didn't have any energy I was still aching and couldn't make it through a workout. ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20140708_122909.jpg 
Views:	706 
Size:	761.3 KB 
ID:	20089  
  2. Emergency help please!!!

I'm at a concert hungry everything around me is fried n I'm 7 weeks out my nut said I'm cleared to eat whatever as long as it's not fried or pasta...sooo can I eat a Hot Dog???
  3. one week in the books

Just 7 days ago I'm in the OR thinking what the heck is wrong with you, am I really doing this.. then I fell asleep n woke up sleeved Lol..so far my experience hasn't been bad at all I'm just ready to chew some food n go back to work. Just wanted to celebrate my one week post op appointment with the surgeon Monday can't wait to see some results
  4. Rice/Pasta

I'm reading the guide that I received from my dietitian and under the 37 days and forever it says no rice n pasta not even whole grain pasta or brown rice..as anyway found a problem with eating these things??
  5. Big Day!!!!

The day is finally here preparing to leave the house n head to the hospital.. I don't feel so well I've been nauseous since yesterday I believe it was that nasty protein shot. But anyway wish me luck I am a ball of nerves..Journey starts today I will give an update as soon as possible. Have a great day!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast