Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

TieDyed_Angel

1. 3+ weeks out---has NOT been "easy " but doable

Ok folks-- I am here, still working through issues and learning this new me. I will always tell you truth, however you think or rate good, bad or? that's up to you. FIRST : helpful hints----G2 GATORADE has literally saved my life--- why you ask?
    Since sleeved, i have been back in ER 3X in the past 3 weeks n 3 "near misses" for severe dehydration.They didn't believe me at first-blood draws didn't " show it " but i had ALL symptoms and no spit.....--After 2-3 full ...
  2. I'mmm bacccck... sleeved

D'day came & went. One night in the hospital, now home..sleeved. Be prepared if you have a longer ride home a belly-buddy or hard pillow to ease movement, getting up & down off toilet, bed, car. I feel good overall, albeit tired & a bit hard to find comfy sleeping positions. I don't feel hungry, so just consume what i know i should (48 oz of water + 40-60 gr protein and walk every hour i am up.)Had first yogurt this a.m. with protein powder in it. ate about 1/2 rest for later, watered ...
  3. WHAT TO DO IF.....Still in a stall

Quote Originally Posted by TieDyed_Angel View Post
    HI. I have lost a lot of weight in the past, and am a lifetime weight watcher & was a group leader. I have dealt with plateaus and some things that have worked for several folks including me: Changing the daily "routines" & any ruts we may have developed... Switching the brands you use- vitamins & supplements esp... Drinking more water, more often-adding lemon or lime or adding green tea. Eating smaller more frequent snack/meals... Alternate greens, finding new recipes &
  4. 8 days post op out of control.. A RESPONSE

Quote Originally Posted by TieDyed_Angel View Post
    First, hug yourself & request more from friends, family & support system! Reassure, patience .with the process-your process-number 1. Once you have acknowledged your feelings- dealt with them the best you can--move forwards! I even say " NEXT" out loud if i need to. Do not dwell on what ifs--replace negative mental talk with positive, constructive thoughts. Yes, it takes practice..but so does ANY NEW SKILL. I am reminded " As a man thinks, so IS he". We are all here
  5. You are worth the investment!

It isn't easy laying everything & everyone you ever knew--or thought you did--open for examination & reality checking...but necessary so you can take conscious, responsible stock of your lifes reality. THIS IS NOT A JOURNEY FOR WIMPS ..not an easy way out with a simple, single linear solution. It took you however many years of mental, spiritual & physical issues, choices, abuses, ignoring facts to get to this state of life. We have to acknowledge & address EACH AREA in all honesty ...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast