Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

mytime2013

1. Weight Tracker

I had my surgery on 8/13 and on my two week follow up appointment, I had lost 21 lbs. Now, it seems that the scale is stuck. I've been told that I will lose slow becuase I don't have a lot to lose. What did your tracker look like for the frist month or two? What did you do to restart your weight lost? I am up to walking 3 miles a day and drinking about 60 oz of fluids. I take in about 60 - 80g of protein. I need your input!
  2. Really....3 lbs in two weeks???

So, I had my surgery on the 13th and I have lost 21 pounds. I went for my two week post-op appoitment and my doctor at the end of our session, looks at me and said "you should expect to lose 3 lbs over the next two weeks" WHAT?? You know I will be mad-crazy if I only lose 3 lbs betwee visits. I don't know what he based that on, but this girl will be doing everything she is suppose to do to lose more that 3 lbs. Is this normal? I only have 40-50lbs more to lose. What what your experience??? ...
  3. I'm SHRINKING!!

I'm shrinking and it feels great!!! Somebody asked me how much weight do I want to lose, I responded until I get to a health BMI!! I thought it was all about those three numbers, but I've got my eyes on those two numbers. I am down 16 pounds and struggling to get the protein down daily. I think this is the best thing that I have ever done for myself. Like everything else in the past that I have wanted to do for myself - some done and some not, for once - I don't feel guilty.
    I don't want ...
  4. I hadcmy surhery

I thought I would hump an to let you know it all went. my Miy surgery went well. i actuall gaind weight a whole 5Lbs. I hope its just gas?? I only szayed overnight. i didnt have any problems. my doctor found a mass behind my liver. I trying not to think about it. I have to schedule an appt with a doctor at duke.
  5. Today is the DAY!!

Well guys and girls, this is it. In a few hours I will be headed for the other side of the rest of my life. I feel good about the decision I have made, I am ready for this next chapter of my life. I know it's going to be a good one!! I took my before pictures and measurements last night, can't way to see those numbers decrease.

I am actually under 200, I weighed in at 199 this morning. My old self is telling me "you can do this on your own, you don't need surgery". Well ...
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast