Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

healthier86

1. One year post op

I am over one year post op. I had my one year follow up appointment with my surgeon yesterday. I took my time scheduling it because the drive is almost 2 hours away from my home and the drive is hectic on my body sitting still that long. Dr. Um appeared proud of my weigh loss, and my I glowing labs results. My ac1 reflects that I am no longer an diabetic. I was diagnosis with diabetes 14 years ago and I am glad to lose that title. He would like for me to maintain my current weight. I am still ...
  2. Greetings from a over six month post op

I have not blogged or posted in sometime. Manny changes at work, which makes it more stressful then normal. I have had a few stalls over the last two months. The weight is coming off slowly. I have ten pounds to go to reach my doctors goal and 15 to reach my personal goals. I accidentally bought a medium sizes leggings for JC Penney months ago. I was finally able to get into them this morning. I think another 5 pounds will make them fit even better! I hope to reach the doctors goal by my daughters ...
  3. Re: Who is that woman in my mirror?

I really like looking in the mirror again, I even look sexy wearing my reading glasses! Lol 5 months post op, down 54 pounds since released from hospital. Six more pound down and I will be at the weight I was when I met my dear hubby so many moons ago! My grown daughter hugged me and committed on how skinny I felt. She cannot remember when I weighed 135 my lowest since after she was born. Work has been keeping me busy, I use to get on this website several times a day. However, I been really tired ...
  4. Post 4 months

It has been some weeks since I blogged. Busy at work and applying to go back to school for this fall. I was given a good compliment at work from of my colleague she said that she sees a pep in my walk, that I looked more confident. She herself had the surgery and looking healthier, she was already beautiful! I am still suffering with severe constipation, although taking stool softners and fiber as instructed. I go maybe once a week. Exercising has slowed down due to surgery I had right after Christmas ...
  5. Greetings

I hope everyone is enjoying the New Year! I am glad the holidays are over. I did not gain or lose weigh in about the last few weeks. The holidays were harder than I thought. I also had minor surgery the day after Christmas in a very sensitive area and it is still healing, so no exercise. Some of the stitches will come out this thursday, so hopefully it will help. I bought some new sweaters and was able to get an xl in them. I am feeling cuter and cuter! Lol I am even taking selfies.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast