Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Devilwearspaula

1. Not sure....

The psychologist at NWH wanted me to get a recommendation letter from my psychiatrist for the surgery.. I FINALLY got in touch with her and she says she "feels uncomfortable" because we've seen each other twice. which i totally understand..

I hope it doesn't set me back.. Everything was going SMOOTHLY ... What's gonna happen?? If she doesn't write one.... ?

HELP PLEASE!
  2. Day 6!

Day six of my diet, and down 8 pounds. It's a huge accomplishment for me. I didn't think I'd be able to do it and it's going so well! I can't stop saying how excited i am for this surgery. SO EXCITED! Haha

A week from tomorrow is my 0-6 month group i have to attend. then August 20th is the other meeting have to go to. Then the big day August 22nd!

<3
  3. Medications

Second day of diet is going really well! I'm happy with myself. I'm on so many medications.. I'm on about 9, for bipolar, depression, anxiety, two high blood pressure medications, birth control, GERD, i have an inhaler and also take the vitamin pills they ask. i try to take a few of them, eat and wait and then finish the rest, and Oh my god do i come close to puking. It only started when i started the vitamin pills.. I have to talk to my nutritionist about this. It sucks. It's so annoying, i cannot ...
  4. First day on diet!

Today i finally started the diet before my second appointment with my surgeon! I have to lose 5 pounds before aug 22! Hopefully everything goes smoothly and i get get this over with! I've never been so excited in my life. Can't wait to get healthy, get back on track and live a healthy life.

I've had three back surgeries.. I have Lumbar Spinal Stenosis, which is rare for my age, Degenerative Disk Disease, Herniate disks (that were fixed all 3 surgeries) and I've had Sciatic pinched ...