Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Yve

1. Super excited

So I decided to make my last meal go out with a bang. Figured I could use all the support I could get. Ta da grand feast/ party, lol. I'm calling it the last supper and making everyone dress in sheets. Figured everyone could bring there most favorite dish. Still most of my friends don't even know what the gastric sleeve is or even understand why I have to have my surgery in Mexico. Their just fighting over who gets to dress like Jesus and break the bread lol. Hopefully all my friends stay intact ...
  2. Dealing with kids post op

how many people have kids out there. I'm due to have surgery Aug. 19 th and I fly home on the 23 . My kids start school the 27. How hard is it going to be to do the 100 mile an hour mommy duties. Still being on liquids I read that I'll be exhausted. On top of 6 a.m. Wake ups with my kids and 2 p.m. Bed times " I'm a tattoo artist" just seems likes it's going to kill me. So I guess my questions are... How much pain will I be in after surgery. Are the meds going to knock me on my booty and ...