Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

angelaJ

1. I'm weak...

I need to get motivated.. All I need to do at this point is to quit smoking and get my diet in order...
    Can't even seem to do that for myself.. Can't do my surgery until I'm nicotine free, so I gave up cigs and started ecigs to try to quit. Well, now I'm just addicted to those. I only use it a few times a day, but still..
    Started going to the gym. But haven't even been in two weeks now. Just don't have the energy to get up and go before work, which is the only time during the day that ...
  2. Regrets???

Anyone experiencing regrets after surgery?? I haven't had mine yet. I have to be nicotine free for 3 months first. But my sister had hers, and is miserable. She ALOT of pain and is over 3 weeks out and cant eat anything without feeling sick. also, she has had horrible constipation and is frustrated because she wants to eat some solids foods but feels sick when she does. I'm sure things will get better for her, but I just want to know what I'm in for.... Please share.
  3. "Body Brushing"??

Anyone try body brushing with a bristle brush to help firm up your skin during weight loss? If so.. what kind of brush do you use? And does it seem to help.
    Tags: skin Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized Report Report
  4. Aetna health/paying for surgery

Does anyone have Aetna health insurance? I am in the process of getting approved for the surgery. They said they pay for 80%. But there's all the other things, like anasthesia, hospital stay, etc. that I'm worried about.
  5. loose skin??

Hello everyone! I am going tomorrow to the seminar and am hoping to go forward with the procedure soon. One thing I was curious about is getting alot of loose skin. I currently weigh 260lbs, 5ft3in. And I already have droopy triceps and the bottom of my belly too, after cesarian.. I'd hope to lose around 100lbs. I hope I don't have to have cosmetic surgery to get rid of any skin. I know it's not the same as being 500lbs and dropping to 200, but all the same. Anyone had this problem with their weight ...