Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Roshus Girl

1. Half way mark! 6 Months Post Op!

Hello Friends!

Well, it has been six months officially today! I am down almost 55#s and doing well. I have enjoyed having the gastric sleeve forum to get my questions answered, and share my struggles and successes for others to learn from. My goal is to reach my goal weight within a 5# margin of error by my one year anniversary. I view myself as the slow and easy does it case. It is easy to see other peoples rapid losses and wonder why this isn't matching up with your journey. ...
  2. 5+ Months Post Op!

Hello and Merry Christmas Sleevers!

I am more than five months out and down 50#s since my surgery. I fit into a size 14 now and feel thrilled to be looking the way I do at this point. I have averaged my weight loss, and I lose about 10#s a month. If I keep up with this type of loss, I will reach my goal come my one year mark; that would be epic! My doctor is not happy with my weight loss to this point, she said I am not doing enough to lose it faster. I unfortunately, deal ...
  3. 100 Days Out!

Hi Everyone!

There is something about being exactly 100 days out from surgery that makes you just want to yell WAAHOOO! I am close to 40#s down and am inching in the right direction daily. Still happy I did this for myself, even happier when my size 16 jeans are getting way too loose! I started at a size 22-24, so a size 14 would be 10 dress sizes in a little over 3months; what a victory! Good Luck everyone!! Keep up the good fight!
  4. 3 Months Post Op

Hi Everyone!
    I have reached the 12 week mark in my journey. I have literally been the poster child for "slow and easy does it." My doctor was happy with my weight (30lbs) loss but was also hoping I had lost more at that point. I can understand where she is coming from when I see others who had surgery around the same time as me that are down 50+lbs now. At this point I am now down 35lbs and have been losing faster this last week than I had been. I do believe that my body ...
  5. 2 Months Post-Op

Hello Everyone!

I am officially 2 months out! I am doing very well, too well. I have no issues with food or drinking..NONE, even bread OYE! I do get full, but I know that I am still able to consume too many calories if I don't pay attention. I am currently looking at my eating and may do liquids for a day or so just to start over. I am down 30lbs from where I started in May/June. I am hoping to continue to see improved weight loss as it has slowed to none some weeks and only ...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast