Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

EGV-Actor

1. Ok I did it. I uploaded before and after Pictures...

I have to say that I look up for the ugliest picture of me for the before picture. & look at me now. I am 160Lbs just 10Lbs away from my goal. I had a wonderful experience I had to thanks many of you who helped me so much. Thank you. I feel good, Blessed, & in Love with the new me.
  2. 1 Month Post Surgery update.

I am great. This update is after one month of been sleeved. I went on surgery on July 29 2013. I got into the Hospital 4 days after surgery I left the hospital. I have done great. (FYI. Do take gas x and pop it as soon as they tell you can walk. I did not bring it and I regret it). That was one of the most uncomfortable that I had so far. I will said the worst thing was the liquid post op for the test. In this past 30 days I had some back pain it was so weird and comfortable now it comes and ...
  3. Three weeks Post-Op

Ok First the bad things then the good ones.

Bad...
    I am Still with back pain when I seat for more than one hour, I get head ache (I am not used to that, never got it before maybe once in a blue moon, Now is comes a goes anytime). In the Morning I had notice that ever since I started Pureed I get some bad taste coming up really nasty taste.

Good ...
    I am 190Lbs that is 27lbs after surgery July 29, my small pouch is getting in anything I am putting. ...
  4. This is a short entry in my blog.

I hate protein shakes, I am tired of them. The protein shots have fake sugar so I gag on them so much money lost the grape one and the Fruit punch ewww nasty. What else is in there? I am looking for the unflavored one to see if that works. I am still in my Liquid Diet Post-Op and I need to intake from 35g to 40g. Am only doing 26g and that is me forcing myself to it. Any Advise welcome. Thanks.
  5. My two weeks update.

I am... I don't know what to say. I am so happy I am already 196Lbs how hard was for me with out the surgery after I hit 210 I was never able to see the scale back on 200Lbs & never less than that Oh well thanks to the sleeve I am 196Lbs , Now on another note I have a Back Pain right in the center of my back it is so bad I stop my pain killer yesterday but I had this pain for about three days already together with some discomfort I have right on my right side under the incisions it is right ...
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast