Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Gaiatree

1. I don't understand how this site works

I find this site very confusing and am ready to give up. Don't understand how it works or how to find out. I made a "group" and want to delete it and at one point there was a way to do it but now I don't know where that page went. The site keeps asking if I want to be 'friends' with someone, over and over again and I can't even get off the page unless I answer, over and over again, I always say yes yet no on is showing up on my friend list. I can't find entries I've made to others ...
  2. Traveling back home right after surgery: plane, car, or bus for 4 hrs: what's the best way?

I live in Santa Fe, will be having surgery in El Paso. It's a 3.25 to 4.25 hr non direct flight one way. Could take the bus or drive in just a bit more than that. Can't drive afterwards for at least a week. Am trying to figure out the best way to come home.....and it all depends on my comfort. Looking for suggestions/advice. How realistic is it to fly back home, or take the buy by myself? Or should I have someone fly down and drive me back home? Thanks!