Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. I had my baby

Just an update for anyone interested in pregnancy after sleeve... I had my baby May 14 and he was a healthy 8 lbs 11 oz and 21 inches long. He can 58 minutes before his due date. I gained a total of 30 lbs in the pregnancy and lost it all by 9 days after he was born. I have lost an additional 2 lbs since. I was 265 lbs before surgery in July 2013. Got to 183 lbs and decided to get pregnant 1 year after surgery (one of my main reasons for having surgery) and am now currently 181 lbs. Hope to reach ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150516_104313.jpg 
Views:	433 
Size:	447.6 KB 
ID:	24445   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2015-05-29 17.08.23.jpg 
Views:	480 
Size:	3.32 MB 
ID:	24446  
  2. updating on pregnancy

For anyone who is interested. I have gastric sleeve in July 2013. I started at 265 and plateued at 183 for a few months before getting pregnant. This was one of the reasons I had surgery. Anyway, I am currently 22 weeks 4 days and things are going well. I have gained 8 lbs so far which is right on track with keeping it at 20 lbs gained for the whole pregnancy( as recommended by doctor.) I am currently 191 and dreading seeing the scale go up to a 2 again. I know I will be ok to lose it all after ...

Name:	20150108_061435-1.jpg 
Views:	458 
Size:	1.85 MB 
ID:	23206  
  3. Pregnancy update

For anyone who is interested.....I am 15 weeks pregnant now. Everything is going great. I had posted at 10 weeks that I had gained 2 lbs but now I am down to 1. Started at 183 and currently 184. I eat all the time. I am always hungry. I still have a lot of restriction in my stomach so I can't eat much at once. Instead I eat like every hour. I even wake up starving in the middle of the night and eat. Baby is growing perfectly. I just found it we are having a boy. We are excited. We have a daughter ...

Name:	010101.jpg 
Views:	524 
Size:	25.1 KB 
ID:	22510  
  4. Pregnant

I had surgery on July 30, 2013. Starting weight 265. I lost 80 lbs and have been maintaining that for about 4 or 5 months. I am currently 10 weeks pregnant. One reason I wanted to have surgery was so I could have another baby. My surgeon told me to wait one year so we did. So far I have gained 2 lbs. Probably because I started eating a lot of carbs the past couple of weeks. I started out eating really healthy during the pregnancy, following my high protein diet and eating a salads too. But now meat ...

Name:	10 week.jpg 
Views:	546 
Size:	40.0 KB 
ID:	21830  
  5. I slipped a little- But I am back on track

It has been a long time since I have been on the site. Back in April I hit 183 lbs. Down from 265. Surgery was July 31,2013. I pretty much stopped losing weight and leveled out which was not a big deal to me. I would have liked to lose more but I am happy at this size right now. Anyway I am a teacher and I was out for summer break. I did a lot of sitting around the house and starting snacking a lot. Also going out to eat and on vacation. I was eating whatever. In June I was weighing 187 and then ...
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast