Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

DebCos

1. Ten months

And 91 pounds gone! I have 8 pounds to go to goal and 7 to onederland. I don't regret this EVER!
  2. ONEderland so close....

I'm 10 pounds away from onederland...it's so close I can almost touch it! I'm nine months post-op now and have lost 88 pounds and don't regret the decision one bit.

My hair loss has been minimal, but I've gotten my protein in every single day and have taken biotin faithfully, along with the other vitamins my surgeon told me to take. I'm down seven clothing sizes, I can buy underwear at VS or a regular store, no more Lane Bryant for me!

My only problem is I still ...
  3. Nsv

The husband and I went on vacation at the beginning of June, to St. Maarten. We scuba dive and I normally blow through air, but this trip I had dives that were over an hour! I Know it has to do with the weight loss.

AND I'm 13 pounds away from my goal weight and onederland!
  4. Nsv

Actually without the sleeve I never would have done this, but 82 pounds down today I participated in my first 5K, at age 56.
  5. Nsv

For the first time EVER I purchased underwear from Victoria's Secret! And at my six month check up I'm down 80 pounds.
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast