Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Mrssimpson

1. Two year sleeveversary

Quote Originally Posted by Mrssimpson View Post
    So today marks two years for me

Wow has life changed. I am 100000% happy I did this.

From 311 to (as of today 167) That's huge! I still dream of loosing the last 10. The lowest I got was 161. I know my love and unhealthy relationship with food is my downfall to that goal. I am 5 ft 7. I wear size 8. bottom and a 10 or 12 top. How did I loose that weight and my boobs got bigger????

Bad sides: I lost all my stunning shoes as my feet went
  2. So much fuss

I read someone's entry today just devastated with herself for unconsciously eating a biscuit. The responses were supportive but also "never eat bread" toned. It took me back a little.

I take this journey very serious. I had no insurance coverage so it is all out of pocket.

I am doing great on my weight loss journey. Have learned a lesson of a couple of bites too many (of edename). Didn't get sick but felt very icky for about 20 min. I am allowed ...
  3. I'm ok

Here I am just days a from having my surgery.

I am thrilled at my healing ability. I healed quick from my c section 7 years ago so good to see still the same. Slight discomfort but no pain killers since 3 days after surgery. I can sleep on either side. Get in and out of bed well. And the scale is treating me fair. I do get tired. Did about 35 min of shopping and was happy to be home today. Driving for the first time was fine. I'm lucky my love of water is helping ...