Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

clepak

1. I thought it would be different

As of today it has been 2 weeks since my surgery. The pain is almost 100% gone now. I tend to get more heartburn again, haven't had that in over 10 years. I have not had any episodes where what I have been eating has come back up. But I have been getting what I believe are hunger pains. It seems the more I heal the stronger they become. I was under the understanding the hunger would be gone after surgery. The first follow up with my surgeon is in 2 days so I guess I have a couple questions for him. ...
  2. Ready for the Journey

I am 9 days out from my Gastric Sleeve surgery, had my final "pre-op class" yesterday. It has been a tough road to this point. 2 days ago I had a series of radiology tests and today I had a Colonoscopy. 2 years ago I had been diagnosed with Fatty Live Disease, last year the surgeon who performed hernia surgery on me said it was one of the worst he has seen that was not yet failing. Today I was told it has grown even further as well as my spleen has doubled in size and now I am in a middle ...