Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Breen

1. I'm still alive! :0)

Not much going on. My weight is holding steady at about 240 and I'm hopeful when it finally warms up I can shed it faster with some outdoor activities. I'm down 102 lbs since starting my journey in April last year (first appt with dietician). I recently cut most of my hair off because it was looking thin. I like it but hubby wasn't too crazy about it. Lol. I hope everyone is doing well. Take care.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	608 
Size:	351.4 KB 
ID:	17947   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	585 
Size:	1.53 MB 
ID:	17948   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	591 
Size:	1.94 MB 
ID:	17949   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	563 
Size:	203.6 KB 
ID:	17950   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	542 
Size:	232.7 KB 
ID:	17951  

2. 101 pounds gone!!!!

I am 5 and a half months post op and have lost 78 lbs. I've lost 101 since April at my first nut appt. I feel better and lighter but I am still having trouble seeing it. I have also started taking anti depressants for major depression. I am very glad I had my sleeve done but it doesn't magically fix anything. I am trying hard to manage my stress without food and meltdowns! My marriage is sooooooo much better since surgery!! I used to be super self conscious, I still am but I am improving ...
  3. Has been a horrible week!

I've been an emotional wreck and not really focusing on my diet or well being. My brother was diagnosed with lymphoma at 24 yrs old. I still think of him as a baby and this is breaking my heart to pieces. I have been trying to give all my energy to him and my parents because I feel they need it desperately. I'm not sure when my sleeved world will return to normal but I really am upset that I'm letting this stress get the best of me and stop my progress dead in its tracks. I never expected this ...
  4. Facebook!

Any women members want to be Facebook friends to get to know more about each other? Send me a private message and I will send a link to my page.
  5. 100 lbs gone!

Today I am down 100 lbs since my highest weight in January of 2010. I am now 255 from 355. Here is a new backside shot to commemorate the occasion!! It's a "Kiss my ass" shout out to my ass! Goodbye forever, I hated you anyway! This was taken tonight leaving a restaurant where I ate a half cup chicken enchilada soup! Yummo. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20131012_194837.jpg 
Views:	932 
Size:	2.51 MB 
ID:	14983 We spent the day shopping for Halloween costumes here is what they chose. I'm now mom to Finn and Jake from Adventure Time!! ...
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast