Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Time to Get Uncomfortable Again

I remember being so uncomfortable after surgery. You're sore, confused and exhausted. And then you get used to your sleeve and enjoy the weight loss! And then you plateau...well, this is my story at least.

Now that I'm three years out, I find that I can get comfortable where I'm at in my weight loss journey. Sometimes it means I slide back into bad habits and exercise less. This is one of those times. I'm working on it though! Read all about it on my own blog, https://downthescale.com/2016/09/19/...uncomfortable/ ...
  2. Sharing my Story

Hi, there! I'm three years out from my gastric sleeve surgery. One of the most important things that I've learned is that is an ongoing journey. I have before and after photos, but I am still working to maintain my weight loss, lose a bit more, and more importantly, stay healthy mentally and physically.

I've been writing my story on my own blog called Down the Scale, www.downthescale.com I hope my story will help others. For me, sharing my story as helped me, too!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jen2016anniversary.jpg 
Views:	358 
Size:	685.5 KB 
ID:	26147  
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678