Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

seeingincolour

1. Nearly at the 4 month mark.....

So at the end of this week it will be my 4 month sleeve anniversary.

How am i feeling? Pretty good but have had some scares.

Last week i went into hospital for some urgent scans as i had had severe chronic stomach aches for 2 weeks. The whole waiting game wasn’t fun and i had shed a few tears in the thought that maybe i did something wrong and had stuffed it all up.
    On the plus the scans came back and there is no leak and no infection from what they could tell. ...
  2. So.... Wanna hear how much ive lost so far?

Well its 5 days out, went in Wednesday left hospital Friday and now its Sunday.

No energy... yep none at all. Went to the shops today for some more soup (Yep Soup that im already over) and bits and pieces and i was exhausted from walking around after 20 mins. Need to shake that super quick because i hate feeling like i cant do anything. Baby steps bleh!

So.... from my total highest weight this round ive lost 11 kilos, since entering hospital a couple of kilos lighter ...
  3. Home time.. back into the swing of things. Kind of.

Went in Wednesday and now im home and its Friday.

How'd it go? It wasnt pleasant... not sure why i had such a rough time this time in comparison to when i had he band in.

I woke up from the drugs much better than last time which is a positive but the pain and discomfort were quite high. Actually i wouldnt say it was the pain it was more so the discomfort.

Im home alone in my lovely little house as my mum and dad have the flu and i didnt think itd be ...
  4. Holy heck Batman its the night before!

So.... by golly its only hours until until i check in at 6:00am tomorrow morning.

Am i prepared... probably not as much as i should be ahhaha. I havent even packed my bag but i have washed my hair and feel clean and relaxed.

I figure ill throw some things together in the morning as i wont need much.

The only thing running through my mind is waking up after... urgh i hate the drugs which most love... ive never been good of feeling like im not in control ...
  5. The beginning pre surgery lardidah.

So the burning question is... Why am i here?

I think we all fluff around the real reasons we need to take these steps towards weightloss and mine is simply because i honestly am not disciplined enough with control.
    Ironically i can be so strict with myself in other elements of my life and sometimes can do amazing things with diets but with food i inevitably always end back on the vicious road of where ill gorge until i feel like ill die. I think having that realisation has ...