Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Delana

1. Stall help

Hello everyone first of all, I just want to say that I am at 310. I am super happy that I have gotten this far. The only thing is, I have been like this for about a month and I am so scared that I wont lose anymore weight. I workout everyday like crazy and eat right. I have not idea what to do. Please help.
  2. My Fitness Pal Questions

Hey have any of you had any luck with the My Fitness Pal app? I decided to try to use it to count my calories.
  3. A Little over 6 weeks out ..am I eating too much?

Hey everyone, well so far I have lost 50 pounds and am doing great. I have noticed that I am starting to eat a little more but not what I would consider over eating. I just see quite a fewposts from people that can hardly eat at 6 weeks.

This is what my meu consisted of today.

B: Scrambled egg, half a piece of turkey sausage
    snack l/f greek yogurt
    L:half of a small piece of baked tenderloin pork chop, 2 tsp of peas, 2 tsp of potatoes
    snack: half ...
  4. Too Soon? Worried Again!

Hey you guys. Is this normal? I have hit a 6 day stall and now can now eat a whole scrambled egg. I am less than a month out! Isn't that too soon for me to be eating that much and now already a stall???
  5. Soft Foods Yayyy!

Well the doc gave me the OK to start on soft foods Monday!!! Yahoooo! They told me not to incorporate meat until I have been on soft foods for a couple of days so my body can get adjusted. Does anyone have any tips or food that they started out on at first? I love Danon Greek Light and Fit Yogurt but it does have some sugar in it but not much.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast