Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Bombshell2Be

1. Getting Back on Track!

I haven't been very active on the forum lately, and have been majorly slacking off when it comes to my workouts! I also ran out of my vitamins, which is a major "no-no"... and definitely felt like crap because of that, but have stocked up again! For the most part, I have still been following my high protein/low carb diet, and haven't really gained (2 pounds), but definitely ready to hit the gym full time this week and start feeling like my new/old self again! I think I just let life get ...
  2. Nsv! :)

This is a little silly, but made me feel good! I have been working out with a personal trainer for about 6 months now, and he has these cool Under Armour shirts made with his logo on the front. You can't buy the shirts, you have to earn them by working your booty off and making progress!... Well... He surprised me with my shirt this week! It's even my favorite color! Pretty proud of it!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	1559 
Size:	200.5 KB 
ID:	20380
  3. One Year WLS Anniversary!

I can't believe it's been a year since I had my surgery! It has been the best decision that I have ever made!... Crazy how much your life can change in 365 days!... I knew that I would look better and be healthier, but nothing could have prepared me for how this journey would change me on the inside!! I feel like I am finding my true self, and have learned that having self confidence is life changing in itself! It's a beautiful thing! I am so grateful for the support I have been blessed with through ...
  4. Silly NSV?!?

I am not really sure if this would be considered an NSV, but made me hopeful that my subconscious is catching up with my smaller body! Regardless of whether or not I am buying one item or a cart full, I have always pushed a shopping cart at the grocery store, partially to hide behind it, like a security blanket I guess! Same with my son's stroller, always wanted to push it so I wouldn't feel so "exposed"! So here's the silly NSV part! I went to the grocery store today to grab a couple ...
  5. Sleeved Sisters!

At 8am tomorrow, my younger sister will be officially on the sleeved side! So excited for her! Can't wait to witness all of the wonderful moments that await her during this journey! Praying for a successful surgery and speedy recovery! Good Luck Megan!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast