Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Blog Comments

Congratulation!!
    Looking really good in that photo. "You Go Girl!'
    That is so GOOD! I know you are feeling and looking like a super star!
    Congrats..............Way to go!!
    That is incredible! Keep up the great work!
    Congratulation.
    Woo Hoo! So proud of you!
    Good Job...I noticed that too my scale at home sucks 4 -5 pound difference
    congratulations!!!!! that's amazing!!!!!
    Thanks alot.. Sometimes you need that extra boost to make uou feel better. I havevthose f outs at times. It dont seem much sometimes asvi look at myself but i have to remember i was up yhere..Thanks again.
    Amazing- great job!
    That is so great! 100+ lbs gone forever! To give you a visual, the next time you go to the grocery store, load your cart up with ten 10lbs bags of potatoes and just soak that in, look at it, and realize that is what you have lost! Everytime I think I haven't lost much, I go pick up some 10lb bags of potatoes, just did it last night, put three 10lbs bags in my cart and just focussed on thats how much I have lost.

Job well done! you should be proud of yourself!
    That is mighty fine!
    So exciting! I can't wait to hit that goal! Keep up the good work!
    congrats thats great
    Just a little arithmetic for perspective (yes, I know we all know this, but ....)

2 pounds a week weight loss = 104 pounds lost in a year.
    3 pounds a week weight loss = 156 pounds lost in a year.
    Look at it this way, if ur losing slow u will b able 2 deal with the xtra skin easier. Good luck 2 u
    You are right about that slower is better. I have to keep telling myself. Thanks and I hope all go well with you. Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini1372
    However slow a losss is a loss..I am only 6 weeks out and have only been loosing 2-3lbs a week for a few weeks now...Sure I would like to loose faster but I keep in mind, the faster it comes off the worse you are going to look with hanging skin ( not saying all people but the ones I know do ) So all in all slow is good ....keep up the good work!
    Thanks, I will

Quote Originally Posted by lakegirl
    Hey- 9lbs in a few weeks is great! I've been at a stall over 2mos and doing everything right. Be happy with your loss and don't expect too much. Have a great day!
    However slow a losss is a loss..I am only 6 weeks out and have only been loosing 2-3lbs a week for a few weeks now...Sure I would like to loose faster but I keep in mind, the faster it comes off the worse you are going to look with hanging skin ( not saying all people but the ones I know do ) So all in all slow is good ....keep up the good work!
    Hey- 9lbs in a few weeks is great! I've been at a stall over 2mos and doing everything right. Be happy with your loss and don't expect too much. Have a great day!
    Thank You!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by kaygee
    Wow!
    Thank You my Sleeve sister!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Breen
    Doing amazingggggggg sleeve sister!! So glad you are doing well! You look awesome by the way. Keep it up!!!
    No not measuring. I think it would have been to much trouble..lol But Thank You and you just keep up the good work and dont stress just keep on going.
    Quote Originally Posted by KebfromCincy
    Great job! Are you measuring the inches? I decided not to do that and now I am regretting it. I am in a stall right now at about 68lbs at almost 3 months. But I think I have gotten smaller in places. Just wish it would start coming off my thighs. Sigh.... Andway, good luck with your continued success.
    Wow!
    Doing amazingggggggg sleeve sister!! So glad you are doing well! You look awesome by the way. Keep it up!!!
    Great job! Are you measuring the inches? I decided not to do that and now I am regretting it. I am in a stall right now at about 68lbs at almost 3 months. But I think I have gotten smaller in places. Just wish it would start coming off my thighs. Sigh.... Andway, good luck with your continued success.
    Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by ThisIs4Me
    Wow, what a diff! Keep up the great work
    Wow, what a diff! Keep up the great work
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by sdlika
    Great job! You are an inspiration. :-)
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast