Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Blog Comments

Awesome! I'm 11 out too and I'm still on full liquids until the 28th! Blah. Happy for you though.
    Can we eat egg drop soup for the pre op diet???
    Congrats on the weight loss and smaller size! Enjoy your new variety!
    Do you have tips for the Unjury? When I mix with Crystal Light Lemonade, it still tastes milky for me. Keep up the good work!
    Sounds great!
    Happy day for you!!!
    glad you are well and healing at home. welcome to the sleeved side
    Congratulations... and keep us posted on your continued success.
    Isn't it wild that you can have such a dramatic thing done to your stomach and feel this good?! I am so glad to hear that you are doing so well!

Enjoy your Journey and Welcome to the Other Side!!!
    Great job Charlie!!
    thats fantastic, glad to hear your dong well!
    Congrats Charlie on this very important event in your life. It is truly life changing.
    Yay! So happy to hear it's done and you're doing so well!!!
    good luck, everything will be fine...i'm 5 day out and doing great!!! i'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
    Good luck!
    Yay its finally your turn! Good luck and prayers for a speedy recovery
    great. post up when you feel up to it. God bless
    I knew you'd be OK - I'll be thinking of you - Good Luck and Happy Healing!!
    i will be thinking about u ----
    let us know how u r feeling
    best of luck tomorrow! So happy for you and we'll see you on the sleeved side.
    Good luck sending positive mojo your way!
    Woohoo!!! Doing a happy dance for you! So relieved you are healthy and cleared to go!!! Tomorrow I'll be thinking about you!
    Good luck with your surgery!
    I am good to go for surgery in the morning.........Its been a crazy day getting these test done. The Cardio office bent over backwards today to get my test done so quickly.
    Thanks everyone!!!
    I will soon be on the other side, hospital at 7 am
    They need to know that 1) you're stable; 2) can receive anesthesia.
    My sister and I both have congenital prolonged QT syndrome. We both had the sleeve no problem! Do you know what your "irregular heart beat" was diagnosed as? I'm sure you will be fine.
    I had to see a cardiologist as well, my EKG shows that I had recently had a heart attack. I have not, it's just the crazy pattern that my heart beats. Try not to worry, chances are all is fine, just something that your body does differently from "normal" behavior. Be sure to update us after your visit tomorrow.
    I was self pay for my surgery and my insurance covered my cardio visit
    This happened to me the last time I had laparoscopic surgery. They called me and scared the sh1t out of me. I had my PCP do another one. That morning - after they had given me the "relaxation" drug, the anesthesiologist came in and told me my EKG was fine and that there was nothing to be alarmed about. If I hadn't been so "relaxed" I think I would have been putting my fist through a wall.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast