Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Charlie47

1. Great day today lots of energy.....

Today just flew by. Got most of my house cleaned. Doing some extra cleaning before surgery. Made a list of stuff I wanted to do before surgery and checking off the list as I go.
    I feel like I have all this energy today, could it be from all the protein I am drinking, or from not eating all the bad foods I use to eat. Either way I feel good.
    Four more days to go, seems like July 10th was never going to get here.
    Happy Happy Happy!!!!
  2. One more week.....

First week of liquid pre op and down 13lbs...........Go Me!!!
    I am pre admited all lab work done, chest xray and EKG
    I met with Nutritionist today and learned a lot of good info for after the surgery. I am so ready.
  3. Oops I swallowed some carrots!!!

Ha
    Seems like 3 little tiny pieces of carrots made it into my broth tonight after straining my soup. As one made it into my mouth I was like FOOD!!! LOL
    It's day 7 of my liquid diet one more week to go.
    I will say this it is for the birds!! But I am hanging in there. Really doing well on it. Thank God I am home by myself for these 2 weeks.

Tomorrow I get to go pre admit and do blood work, EKG and write a check for $10,000.00 (actually using credit card) Thanks ...
  4. So much to look forward too....

I have so much to look forward to in the upcoming year. My son is getting married in Nov and my daughter is getting married in April.
    and the best thing is a NEW me. I plan to start dress shopping in early Oct. for my son's wedding. Hoping to be down several sizes by than, will make the shopping for a dress so much better (have not worn a dress in forever)
  5. My first Blog entry.........

Well I decided to start a blog, so I could share my thoughts, feelings and my journey on my weight loss.
    I have not had surgery yet, it is scheduled for July 10th. I am on day 3 of my 2 week liquid diet.

Today for the first time I am feeling like What have I done? Why did I let myself get to this point? Facing weight loss surgery to lose weight, makes me feel like a failure and embarrassed.

I know I am making the right choice just feeling a little blah today!! ...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12