Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Hace0101

1. six month post opp

Well hello everyone it's been awhile and a crazy ride. I had my six month post opp on Friday and was pretty excited about seeing my hot doc as well as my nutritionist. Here are my stats
    in June: 243 pounds, size 20 pants, 9.5 shoe, 2xl top ring size 8
    In Jan. 149 pounds size 7 pants 9 shoe med top ring size 7

I don't eat much but I did not think I was under eating I was told at 6 months I should be eating about 1 cup of food a meal and roughly eating 1200 calories ...
  2. Ten pounds until my goal weight!?!

Hello everyone! Odd ? for you all, am three months post opp and started at 243 now I am down to 170 which is great and my goal is to be 160, has anyone else lost this much weight in this short amount of time? Don't get me wrong I am very happy just wondering if this is normal? Also a sad side effect from this weight loss is my hair was really thick now its fine, thoughts on this?
  3. down to a size 12! and a med. Top!

So excited I went to the store to buy a new pair of pants ( I was wearing a 16) I grabbed the next size down 14 and they were to big, so I went and grabbed a 12 which I can not remember the last time I was a 12 and they fit! so excited I went from a 20 to a 12 in three months!!!! just needed to tell someone my good news!
  4. rude people

hello all, so today was a good day, well for the most part, I went back to work last Thursday and I have noticed two well maybe three co-workers acting differently towards me, one flat out said "you look sick" I liked how you looked before, this surprised me I don't look sick I look healthy and I love me new (but still full figured) self. This women is thinner then me and really has not had a weight issue, just kinda hurt along with people making remarks that I did not diet the right ...
  5. rude people

hello all, so today was a good day, well for the most part, I went back to work last Thursday and I have noticed two well maybe three co-workers acting differently towards me, one flat out said "you look sick" I liked how you looked before, this surprised me I don't look sick I look healthy and I love me new (but still full figured) self. This women is thinner then me and really has not had a weight issue, just kinda hurt along with people making remarks that I did not diet the right ...
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast