Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

LisaNunu

1. Woo Hoo! I have lost a dishwasher!

Some Extra Handy Common Weight Equivalents
    Weight Items
    Things that weigh 1 lb. Guinea pig, 4 sticks of butter, book, 4 bananas, 1/2 rack of ribs, 8 Krispy Kreme glazed donuts
    Things that weigh 5 lbs. Chihuahua, Small bag (5 lbs. of sugar, flour), Table lamp, Cooking pot
    Things that weigh 10 lbs. Housecat, Medium bag (10 lbs. of sugar, flour, rice, etc), medium bowling ball
    Things that weigh 20 lbs. Pug, Dining chair, Car tire
    Things that weigh 40 lbs. ...
  2. Fat, old and trying to date...goodness gracious!

I went out this weekend… On a date I guess. Yep – with a real, live, honest to goodness man and we were did not have any children or grandchildren or other people with us. We just went and had a couple of drinks and talked for 4.5 hours. I have not been out with a man other than my husband since about 1983 – and Ted passed away in 2006 (8 years soon)– so this was a really, really big step for me. I think everything went okay – he was funny and articulate and had excellent stories and was very ...
  3. Interesting New Year's article

I thought this article was helpful and decided to share:

Saying Goodbye to 2013

The New Year is full of promise and hope. You may be eager to start with a clean slate and look ahead to 2014, but taking a few minutes to say goodbye to 2013 can make the difference in your health and weight loss in 2014. Consider how 2013 went, what went well in the Old Year, and what you would like to work on in the New Year.

Evaluate 2013

How would you ...
  4. Devil Ball

Okay - last night I tried my daughter's excercise ball for the first time. Please note - this is my younger daughter and she is a lot taller than me. She showed me how to do crunches on it - not too bad - I did two sets of 25 and one set of 15 - woo hoo! Go me. Then she showed me how to do something called a jack-knife - you have you hands on the floor holding your body up and your shins are on the ball and you are supposed to bring your legs up to your chest and back out... OMG - it was so hard! ...
  5. Stalled - my own fault!!! Crap- drats - grrrrrr!

Well - I stepped on the scale this morning then hung my head in shame.... the same! It has been the same for the last 4 weeks! OMG! Is this a stall? - well not really - I have absolutely no one to blame but me!
    Have I been eating right - no!
    Have I been excercising consistently - no!
    Have I been eating slowly - no!
    Have I been sleeping at least 6 hours - no!
    Have I been drinking enough water - no!
    Have I even drank a little when I was eating - ...
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast