Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Men Suck - thin or fat. They suck.

2. With the Weight, So Too Do The Chains Drop

Well here we are. I have survived the first month of my gastric sleeve. Yesterday marked the one month date since I surrendered my stomach to the great nation of Mexico.

I can’t say it’s been a completely smooth ride, I’ve had my moments of restriction pain, nausea and frustration… and the three week stall threatened to crush my spirit plateauing me for a good 8 days, but at the end of my first month, I can say I have lost 16 lbs.

16 lbs man. That’s nothing to sneeze ...
  3. Two Weeks Out!

I am feeling great!! Here are the stats:

Highest: 298
    Pre-op 277
    Surgery: 261 (I did 4 weeks pre-op voluntarily)
    Home: 271 (Fluid I guess?)
    Today: 252

25 since the start of my pre-op! 46 over all from my highest! WHOOP WHOOP! I can’t believe I am a scant 3 lbs away from my 240s… which I haven’t seen since 2005!! Then when I reach 230-235, I am going to try on my wedding dress from my second wedding – I am greedily hoping ...
  4. Star Medica, Dr. Rodriguez Review

This is going to be a long one!

I would like to start by saying today is Tuesday, May 14th I am 4 days post op and am feeling absolutely WONDERFUL!! Currently as I sit here, I am sipping happily on my Isopure Alpine punch protein drink, have taken all of medicine, vitamins and had a nice cup of decaf orange pekoe tea without incident. If I have any complaint I would say it would be the constant “hunger” I am having… now I say that tongue in cheek because the stomach is a muscle… ...
  5. Last Entry Pre-Op

So this is the last day I will be sitting comfortably at my desk and able to put up a proper blog entry before my surgery - Lucky you… I will actually have to shut up for a few days – a rare occurrence!

Tonight my sister and I drive out to my parents’ home in Brantford and drop off my son (which I anticipate being the hardest part of this journey)– and then off to the border of Niagara Falls to stay overnight beside the Buffalo Airport. My flight to El Paso leaves at 6 am and I should ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast