Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. closing in on a year ... yeesh ...

It's post 11 months. Closing in on a year. I'm not really sure what the scale says because i haven't got on it in a while - but i am tracking every meal and exercise on myfitnesspal and the clothes continue to get looser. So whatever - i'm good with it all because i am feeling incredibly awesome. A lot of people have been talking to me about how the journey is going and after almost one year, i haven't regretted this at all, not one day.

someone asked the other day if i am at ...
  2. Eight months out

So I'm not at my goal weight. I'm working out a lot and I'm eating a lot (not like I used to but it feels like a lot of food). I think I'm fine with this though because I'm still losing weight ... Albeit slowly. And I'm not in diet mode, hopefully this is how the rest of my life will be. Restaurants, a little wine here and there, hanging out with friends without behaving different.

I'm not on the scale but maybe once a month. I think my biggest fear are slider foods and stalls. ...
  3. Sore nipples - massive nsv!!!!

i know it sounds weird but having sore nipples means (to me) that i'm running long and hard. i didn't think i was ever going to be able to run like this in my life again. Most people around me have no clue about the "NSV" and going up to my friends and saying my nipples hurt gets me more sympathy than celebration.

Two front teeth, nothing ... give me sore nipples any day; my wonderful, albeit strange, gift for the holidays ...
  4. Nsv!!!!

So my goal (besides doing a ton of pull-ups and that will come) my goal from the start was to get back to feeling great while running. i used to run all through the 90's (5Ks to marathon) ... finally the knees just hurt too much and i was focusing on speed as opposed to just feeling great while running. i overdid and paid for it.

Around 2002 or so, my folks got sick and needed attention ... work took more of my time and energy; my priorities shifted from me and my health to others ...
  5. big deal b-day tomorrow (... 50 ... yeesh)

and my birthday present to myself?? i've lost another 4 pounds - down 52. YAY!! three months out, just got back from teaching an exercise class where i whipped them into a frenzy and when i got home i got on the scale and received my "gift". So happy!

i've been watching the blogs and commenting here or there and i have to say, i am so proud of everyone on here for being so open and honest with their journey. the support that everyone gives - albeit sometimes in the ...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast