Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

619Diva

1. Terrified of Choking!!!!!

I will be sleeved by the end of the month & My only big concern is "How do you take your Vitamins with out a GULP of water"???? For those of you that have been sleeved. The vitamins I purchased are all Big horse pill & I'm terrified of choking.
  2. Surgery Date!!!!! Yaaaaay

I'm very excited!!!! My surgery is scheduled for August 27, 2013. I've been going through this Process since March. That's hasn't been that long but this last few weeks trying 2 get all My paper work in felt like an Eternity. Wheeew its done. Now its time 2 get prepared for the liquid diet. I start that on August 13th and that will be here before I know it. I plan on having a cook out the weekend before the 13th. Lol

Thanks for listening and see you on the Sleeved side!!!! ...
  3. Not Quite there Yet!!!!!

I have My last clearance on the 4th of July the psych eval. I figure that should go good so no worries there. I just hope it dosn't take my insurance 2 long 2 approve the surgery so I can get a surgery date. I'm not quite there yet but I see the light.

Good luck on your journey & stay blessed
  4. Its All Worth it!!!

On Friday May 25th was My first consultation with My Surgeon Dr. Mueller. I won't see him again until my Pre-Op day but I will meet with his Nurse & Nutritionist. It went very well but for some reason I thought it would be different IDK why but different. I received paper work for medical clearance testing for My PCP (which I seen on June 7th) 2 complete & fax back. On the 7th I'll find out if I need 2 do a psych eval & I hope NOT. My 6th months of nutrition classes will be complete ...