Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

jduford

1. Update

I can't believe that it has been nearly 8 months since I posted. I gained a bit of weight since April, but I am working on getting back on track. I went from being 127-130lbs to 137-140lbs. Did my second year appointment and the doctor assures me that this weight gain is okay but if I want to lose the weight, I just have to go back to eating 900-1000 calories a day instead of the 1100-1500 calories I am currently eating.

With all of my food allergies, it is hard to restrict my ...
  2. Kids

I have been increasingly irritated with my children lately. It got so bad that I started to joke that I liked other people's children but can't stand my own.

I realize that part of this is because I am severely over-scheduled. The other part is that the children are so close, they have been displaying lots of sibling rivalry. I do not know how to get them to keep their hands to themselves!!!

School is almost over and I have been looking forward to spending lots ...
  3. So....

After much whining and complaining, I woke up yesterday and stepped on the scale for it to read 127.8. My weight was fluctuating between 124-128 when I bought the dress. If I can stay within that weight range, I do not have to worry about fitting into the dress!!!!

I made those minor changes to my eating schedule, started regulating my sleep again, and have been making sure that I take my vitamins regularly and the weight that I gained just melted off. My high weight was 133.8 ...
  4. Ugh

I tried on the dress last weekend and couldn't do it up. Then I started on Monday. Part of not fitting into the dress would be my bloating from starting. The issue with this is that I will be on my cycle for the wedding and may not fit into the dress. Crud!!! I have been eating no deep fried foods, more protein, adding protein shakes into diet, and working my butt off. I still think I am going to have issues fitting into the dress. While I am not worried about the 4-6lbs that I gained, I ...
  5. 3/2/2015

First day of Spring Break and life has been crazy! I subbed today, a permanent teacher made her class cry, and I sub tomorrow. I have a ton of homework to do and can't seem to get caught up.

I need to focus on eating breakfast again. I have been sleeping in and not eating breakfast the way I am supposed to. Basically skipping a meal. In addition, I was eating humus and babaganoush with pita chips for snack instead of protein. I see Greek yogurt and taco salads in my future. ...
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast