Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Ronnie75

1. How did you celebrate losing

I am down over 200 pounds. I just want to know how did everyone celebrate. I am considering a full body shot studio pics. What do you think?
  2. I can't believe it!!

I have finally started excercsing (only a week so far but hey I have to start somewhere. Any who I went to dress barn with my mom and tried on capri in a size 24 with no elastic. I was pulling them on with so much attitude waiting for them to feel tight. You could have knocked me over with a feather when they fit. I bought 2 pairs. Then I tried on my mothers size 22. They fit I am too happy right now. I had to share with all of you. Happy shopping!!
  3. Sale Alert!!!

I went to the Wal-Mart in Kearny, NJ. They have Danskin Now work out clothes on clearance. The tops are $5 and the capri bottoms are $9. They even have it wear the tops match the bottom. Happy Shopping!!
  4. Grocery Haul

I could really use some ideas on what you all buy when grocery shipping. I am tired of eating the same foods. So please give me an idea of the food you all buy. Please and thank you
  5. has anyone tried these

I am sick of buying just chocolate protein shakes. I want something else. Has anyone tried Bariwise smoothies. I see they have mango. Also has anyone tried Kay's Naturals snacks. I see they cookies and chips. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast