Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

pingwn33

1. Did I really get my Sleeve Done???

Here I am 10 days post op and feeling fairly normal...I never got sick from anything...except a lil from the gas...but for the most part It is as if I never had surgery...I am still feeling hunger pains...(been told that was normal and will go away ..they are "phantom")....I am drinking just fine and getting my protein shakes just fine...had lost my taste for jello but that came back...I have been eat some creamed soup but mostly my water and protein shakes ...I have last 31 plus pounds ...
  2. 1 Week Post Op

Well this time last Monday morning I was a nervous wreck....getting last minute stuff done before I had to leave for the hospital....Now...I am 1 week Post Op and down a total of 29 lbs. - 9 of them post op..and still got a lil bit of pain but for the most part I am doing great...My daughter came home yesterday after a week with the grandparents...wow I missed her...but we had a long talk before and then when she picked me up from the hospital with the G-rents...I showed her my incisions...then ...
  3. Surgery Day

OMG...I am so excited...its finally here...i have waited 15 years for this day...cant beleive it is here...i am nervouse and excited and scared...and all of the above..i am ready tho...got my bottled water to measure my water intake..got my protein shakes..got my chick broth...i am ready...

I did not like the pre op wipeys tho...made me itch sumptin fierce last nite...and sticky as all hell....but minor issue to acheive my goal...

I have lost 21 pounds during pre op ...
  4. Surgery Finally!!!

Hello all...I have bee so busy...all kinds of appts and such...I finally got my surgery date of next Monday, July 15. I had an initial issue with the paperwork and they had me down as a bander not a sleever...got that all straightened out then they have to have me do another pre op test for my gallbladder which I had today. It was ah HIDA Scan...I am now radioactive for the next 12 hours...lol...but all should be OK..I am so excited..nervous...scared...all of the above...I started my pre op diet ...
  5. I am approved

Well hello all...its been a lil while since i posted anything..i have just been in limbo ....but I just called Cigna and they approved me in 5 days...wahoo...so now to wait until the paperwork gets back to my doctor and get a surgery date....i am so excited and nervous....and stressed...the bills have become to roll in and being a single mom right now its a lil tuff to make ends meet...but they will get what they get when they get it...LOL...

I am just so excited to know that in a ...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast