Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Risty

1. Updating My blog...

So, Today i am at day 142 i believe and i just went to the doc am at 228 lbs... not to bad eh? if any of you know me you know i dont care much for the scale but the feeling i get inside and out when i am able to be more active or even just get off the couch instead of dreading it, having to push myself off.... or looking around to see who else is around to get that glass of water or the remote for me.

I am starting to see the person i havent seen for years in ther mirror, somehow ...
  2. Day 87 ... and getting hungry o.o

SO.. this last week has been the hardiest for me .. yes including the first week or two or three when i couldnt intake anything for days...

Its hardiest for me because i started working out massively this last month and in return i get hunger. I feel great working out. I actually hate putting in the work but i love the feeling i get afterwards, mentally i get a sense of accomplishment and confidence in myself and my abilities. physically, My clothes are getting much looser and ...
  3. Day 66 ... thoughts and new habits.

Hello everyone

Its been awhile since i posted on here havnt really been at the computer much lately its really only there so i can do my bi-weekly bills .. it's weird to think how much time i use to waste on my pc... 8-12 hours a day doing nothing but Facebook games, WoW, socializing and random stuff now i spend about 2 hours every week or two on it. just touching base with people that live outta state and doing my income stuff.

But i wanted to document some progress ...
  4. out for the weekend and food :(

Ok so I was outta the house most of the weekend ( sat sun and mon ) I have eben trying alot more things for my tummy but the thing that tends to fill me up for the day really and no signs of upsetting my tender little tummy is homeade refried beans i mix then with a tiny bit of taco bell sauce ( we still seem to have enough to feed an army or two in those little packets )and I thin it out with a Tiny bit of sour cream I dont have a scale but I use tiny 2 oz containers to separate my food into meals ...
  5. 5 weeks post Op PICS!

Ok so its been 14 yrs since i had my last child. I have looked pregnant for a long time.. I noticed in the mirror today that i dont, as much anyway..

so i thought i would post my first body shots i have ever takin ... or allowed to be takin of myself.

I'm 5-8 and didnt think the last 40 lbs in 5 weeks would make much of a diffrence sight wise..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Weight.jpg 
Views:	790 
Size:	83.9 KB 
ID:	12089

I think i was wrong, what do you think?
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast