Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Blog Comments

Yes, it's a tough gig.

Ditto re Venice. I can't believe I've not been there yet. A month from now, I can't say that anymore.

It's a tough job, but someone has to do it...

I've never been to Venice, that is still on my bucketlist.
    The cruise was wonderful. I went to Ireland.

I'm home now, mowing and weeding. .

But headed to Venice in three weeks.
    O wow!
    Girrrrl powerrr!

How was your cruise Ann2?
    How in the world did I miss this post?

Oh, I remember -- I was on a North Atlantic cruise for 3 weeks.

Rugby! Women's rugby!

Jenna, big R E S P E C T !
    Yes, so true......
    That's the key to exercise, find something fun that you love. Go you!
    Never tried rugby. If you enjoy it...you will continue with it. That is awesome. I have been enjoying strength training!
    Onya Jenna... I joined a womens rugby team once... it was terrifying!!! I was running along with the ball with them running at me screaming 'get down, get down' !!! I lol now, such a great bunch of girls and I ended up just joining in the pub sessions after games instead LOL. So great when you find a sport you love :-)
    Your Welcome,
    Thank you for sharing.
    do you have to have a passport to go to mexico?
    Thanks, I will keep y'all posted when I post it, heehaw, work too much some times.
    That makes my day!!! Can't wait to see your video xoxo
    Yes, it was and she is younger and skinner than me. She is from another country and it was kind and complimentary from her.
    That is such a great compliment from your coworker!
    Same to you!
    Right back at you!
    Happy 4th!!!!!! xo
    Happy Birthday Jenn and congratulations on your success!
    Happy Birthday Jenn. Congratulations on reaching the maintenance phase. can't wait to reach that. Good luck with your continued journey.
    Happy birthday! Congrats on maintaining your weight loss!
    Happy birthday to you and your twin
    Thanks, I really appreciate it ....
    A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU AND YOUR BROTHER. HAVE A HAPPY HEALTHY YEAR. THE 40'S WERE AMAZING FOR ME.....GO GIRL.
    Over the four years, how have you coped with your eating. It must get easier as we relearn to eat. Do you have any insights the rest of us newbies would benefit from. So far I find that the best feeling is that of control. My lack of success with weight loss made me feel helpless and out of control. I found that these feelings of helplessness and failure contaminated all aspects of my life. I can't help but wonder how much better my life would have been had this procedure been available to me in my twenties. The weight is always the symptom of a much deeper problem which may never surface in order to be resolved. Having resolved my weight problem, everything else is sort of falling into place because I feel so much better about myself having regained control over how much food I put into my mouth. You look great. Thank you for all the encouragement.
    Thank you for the VERY encouraging post...Maintaining...congrats!!! you give us all hope!
    Thanks for the quote and the pat on the back....sending the pats your way ;-)
    WOW 4 YEARS, BRAVO. YOU HAVE DONE REALLY GREAT, I KNOW THE BEST PART IS MAINTAINING AND I'M SURE YOU WILL AGREE.
    IT HAS BEEN GREAT SHARING THIS JOURNEY WITH YOU. ALWAYS GOOD TO SEE YOU POSTS.
    THANKS
    Love this! I am 2 years out. Sometimes I get discouraged because I love ice cream so I am still not 140 (I'm 153). Plus I was put on medication for major depression since my heart attacks (2 weeks after surgery). But then I look back and am so happy I am where I am. It makes life so much more enjoyable.

Keep being positive!
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast