Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

jennak89

1. My real Birthday.....

Well Today is my Real Birthday, yes I was born today, I am one of kind, well we all are. I am a twin, I have a twin brother.

I am 40 and ready for a good new year....
  2. 4 years since surgery

Well I can't believe it has been 4 years since surgery. I am so much happier now. I love my self. I love life.

Here is a quote again for you,

Progress is man's ability to complicate simplicity.
    Thor Heyerdahl

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes_of...bgIO4oDjowJ.99

This quote speaks volumes to me, I know sometimes I am my worse enemy, I know many of you are nodding you head now and you know what you mean, ...
  3. Another quote of the day and this past weekend....

We are no longer happy so soon as we wish to be happier.
    Walter Savage Landor

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes_of...0ucbvsaATje.99

I can saw this is the happiest I have and will every be. I know I continue love my self more. I know I didn't before surgery and I will be honest, that is how I got to be so big. I just ate to fill avoid.

I can also say, I get a joy with working with the Special Need Youth ...
  4. Loving Life and work

WOW, I am so proud of my self, I checked the scale and guess what I weighed in at 139 lbs and my starting weight was 289 lbs.

Yes and as for walking, I love walking, I do lots of it while I work, I walk the stairs, people are noticing I am loosing more inches. I can say, during the whole day, I walk about 1.5 hours. I love my new job!!!
  5. UGH, life

Well lots going on, I know I really havent written much in a long time.

I for one am thankful for a full time job, I love working where I am working now.

On another hand my older brother is really sick and the outcome is not good, I know I realized today, I hope I don't fall into the bad habits and not get depressed, I am dealing the best way I can. I will choose not to eat more than should, I know this is a hard time fore me, I know I havent cried and I know I should. ...
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast