Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

jennak89

1. Sad but Happy news....I am so proud...yes I am being positive

I got news the other day my Aunt is really sick. She has an infection again, she has cancer...they don't know how long she will have,,,my Dad flew down with my step - mom to be down there. This is my Dad's only sister left.

On the happy side, I did get a few vanilla oreo cookies. My old self would have eaten the whole bag of chips, and I was like nope, I just want a few cookies I was proud of my self.

Yes, my work pants I am wearing are getting too big, they ...
  2. Fellow slevers advice

Hello I was going to get some advice, let me explain....

My niece is getting married June 22, 2013.. should I get a dress or a pant suit. I went to the bridal shower and they said get a dress.

Some of the people that will be there is my neices family.

I rarely wear a dress... So thanks for the advice...
  3. Quote of the day.

".... things become possible if we want them bad enough." ― T.S. Eliot

Think of what you want out of recovery. On a scale of 1-10 how badly do you want it? What would have to happen for you to move up one notch on the scale (even if that means busting through to 11)?

www.healmyptsd.com
  4. A quote to ponder for the day

"Tears are words that need to be written." ― Paulo Coelho

As you might have problem or feel sad. let a happy or sad tear out...This quote is to true....
  5. A horrible loss today, I cry happy tears!!! I miss and love you Mom.

Let me paint a picture for you today, my Mother passed away on a wonderful sunny day 9 years ago in Seattle, Washington. She had just turned 50.

My mother was a teacher, and besides that she was an US AF Veteran. My mother served close to 9 years in the AF, she was a teacher close to 16 years.

Over the years my Mom had weight issues too. She had the RNY surgery not even 1 years earlier.

My Mother had the most wonderful laugh, she was excited to have ...
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast