Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

estnava

1. 100lbs. down, back fat? HELP

Hi guys, so I'm about 7 months post op VSG, and I couldn't be more thrilled on my journey, it's been life changing.
    So I'm 100lbs. down
    HW: 280
    DAY OF SURGERY: 260
    CW: 180
    GOAL: 140

So, in the skin department, not too bad, I'm 22 so I think that is helping me a lot, I don't have a lot of lose skin, my biggest issue atm is my belly and my back fat. So I know for belly, ab exercises, but for back fat i'm not sure, anyone recommend anything. And ...
  2. anybodies bf not notice their weighloss?

So I've had family members, and co-workers commend me on my weight loss, and of course I couldn't be more flattered, but, my bf hasn't said a thing to me about it. Of course he has never been the one to care about size, he loved me when i was 278lbs. he loves me now, but it kinda ticks me off that he hasn't told me anything about the 40 lbs. i've lost. Maybe i'm just being childish but yeah.. just had to ramble out my frustration lol maybe when i lose more weight he'll say something.. lol
  3. loosing weight not sizes :(

So I had my surgery on May the 6 so far ove lost 20lbs. since surgery and 36lbs. total altough im really happy with the progress I'm kinda bummed that noone can notice I've lost weight nor have I gone down dress size.. I can only hope I will soon be able to wear at least a smaller size in pants.. tired of the 20
  4. VSG in 3 days!

So yeah I'm getting sleeved in 3 days. Need I say more? I am completely ecstatic, and doing really good on the pre-op clear liquid diet.
    I am wondering tough if sugar free low calorie hard candy is allowed ? Anyone know? It would be nice if I could have it but if I am not suppose to then I won't .
    Anyway, I look forward to being on the sleeved side and would love to make friends who are going through the same thing so don't hesitate to approach me

Hoping to get some ...
  5. PreOp: Day #1 Clear Liquid Diet. Anyone else?

So today was my first day of my liquid diet. It hasn't been so bad, although for me the hardest part is from like now till tomorrow. I have a problem with binging at night so i'm feeling quite positive atm so that's good. I also managed to go to the gymn get 2 whey protein down had some beef broth and now am trying to make sure i get in the 8 glasses of water am suppose to get. Can't believe I am finally going to get the surgery in about 11 days! Super excited and well that's about it for now. I ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast