Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

janetlea1973

1. still losing!

I just want to encourage everyone, those who are thinking about it and those who just had surger...and those who are slowing down. I am 17 months out and although I have slipped up here and there along the way - especially during the holidays - I am still losing. I try to track what I'm eating on myfitnesspal....I've had times of good exercise and times of mediocore exercise. I'm excited that I'm able to go hiking with my daughter now and ENJOY it and feel like I'm working it hard and not DYING! ...
  2. 8 months out --- still not eating a whole lot at one time -- woo hoo!!

I'm 8 months out from surgery and I still can't eat a whole lot at one time. I mean....to me some days it seems like a whole lot...but then my kids laugh at me and say "mom..seriously, you barely eat anything". My normal breakfast is a string cheese and 1/2 a premier protein bar at about 8....and I'm good til lunch. Hubby and I just got fried chicken (I think a first for me since surgery) I had a leg and I'm done. I cannot say enough about how much this is a life changing wonderful thing ...
  3. I will never weigh 260 + again! Woo hoo!!!

Now that it's getting warmer again (ok, in my case that means 90+ degrees) I'm walking the dogs and back to wanting to drink lots of water... .something I have not been wanting to do lately! Woo hoo!!
  4. Down 102lbs! YAHOO!!!

So first of all, yesterday I was trying to wear this one top...it just wasn't working for me so I decided to try on a 1x that someone gave me when I first started losing weight...I told them at the time that I had a LONG way to go before I could fit into that. Low and behold, just on a whim I decided to try it on and IT FIT!!! I'm gonna upload the pics cause I'm sooo excited! Today my daughter was weighing herself and I thought -- well let me just see....and I'm down 102lbs from when I first started ...
  5. Long time...no post

WOW, just realized I hadn't posted since November! So today I was sitting in the breakroom with a co worker talking and I CROSSED MY LEGS and sat that way the entire 15 minutes! OMG I just gotta say I feel soooo soooo soooo good. I have some sort of cold that is zapping my energy right now, but even with that I have SO much more energy than I used to! Since the beginning of my journey to get this weight off I've lost 93lbs, still have 7 to go to reach my goal, and about 30 of that was pre surgery, ...
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast