Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

MRSC37

1. 1 week post-op/Thanks for the prayers and well wishes

Hello Family,
    Just wanted to first say thank you for the well wishes and prayers on the day of my surgery.I had my surgery on 06/19. My surgery went well, I found out after I woke up that I had a hiatal hernia. I say it was a blessing in disguise that I had this surgery. My weight before surgery was 285. Today I weight 269. down 16 pounds. VERY PROUD! I'm still doing my broths, sugar free popsicles, sugar free non carbonated drinks.
    I have yet to see my doctor because ...
  2. Tomorrow @ 7am is the big day!!

Hello, I must say that I am super excited, nervous , and anxious all at one time. This time tomorrow I hope to be in my hospital room recovering with no complications. I must say that I'm blessed, I only had to do a 2 day pre-op diet. So, I really cant complain. So, I'm asking all of you to please pray for me. Pray that my surgery and recovery goes well. Also pray for my family please. Thank so very much and I will update you guys soon.
  3. All most time!

Hey Family,
    Sorry that it has been a minute. But just to let you guys know that my surgery date is approaching very fast ! June 19th !!! I can't believe it. I'm getting very nervous and very scared. I know that this is a life changing decision. Though, in my heart I feel that it is so worth it! I'm ready to be on the loosers bench. Thank you guys for the support, I really enjoy this forum, its very helpful. I ask that you guys please keep me and my family in your prayers for a safe ...
  4. Its official!!

Finally, After my last doctors appointment on April 16th, My paper work bring sent to the insurance company on April 25th... I am APPROVED FOR MY SURGERY!! So with that being said.... My pre-op date is June 3 and my surgery date is June 19th!!! That means I have 26 days from today before my pre-op and 42 days before my surgery!! I am so excited, I can't wait. I have so many thoughts going on right now. Finally, for all of you going through this process don't give up hope. keep fighting and praying. ...
  5. Finally!! It happened

Well , I just wanted to say that it has gotten real! I had my final appointment with my doctors office and my surgery consult 4/16. But before my appointment, my surgeons office called me a week and 1/2 before time to ask me if I could get my doctors office to write my letter of approval . Therefore when it came time for my consult , everything would be done and they could send it to the insurance company that same day! Well my doctors office wanted to give me every excuse on the day of my appointment! ...