Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

lornadoone629

1. Spring is coming!!!!

Ok, so it's been snowing here off and on today, along with rain and sleet. lol Going to be 13 degrees tonight, so maybe Spring isnt' in my sights just yet! lol yesterday's temps of almost 70 were just a tease.

So...with Spring coming soon, I'm feeling more like doing things outside this year, so I'm making all kinds of plans to revamp my patio out back. One of the great things that I have noticed while I'm shopping for new thing for the patio is that I am UNDER all of the ...
  2. Stats

Highest known weight: 351
    First consultation weight (April 16th, 2013): 331.5
    Day starting pre-op diet (July 7, 2013): 314.2
    Day of surgery (August 5, 2013): 298.9
    Sleeved stats:
    Month 1: 284.6
    Month 2: 272
    Month 3: 268.8
    Month 4: 259.6
    Month 5:
    Month 6:
    Month 7:
    Month 8:
    Month 9
    One year
  3. It's get a Facial Time, It's get a Facial Time (sung to the tune of It's Howdy Doody Time)

Ok, so FINALLY, I hit my 25 pounds lost since surgery. Today is my 2 month surgiverary. I had expected it sooner than now, but I am learning patience! lol That makes 58 pounds since I started my journey with pre op dieting on 5/21/13. I'm a slow loser, but I AM losing! I am ALMOST into jeans that are 5 sizes down from where I started. The ones 4 sizes down are baggy, and the next ones are a little bit tight for me. Ok. so I've seen other folks wear them tighter than that, but I'm ...
  4. big milestone for me.... One small step

Well....I just did something that I haven't been able to do in 4 years!!!! I walked around the city block downtown!!!1 YAY!!!

Ok, so those of you who walk 1-5 miles a day or run marathons might think that this is really silly, but I have bad arthritis in my lower back, knees and feet. My mobility has been compromied for about 4 years now, with the length of one block being the most I could walk at one time on a good day. That's the reason that I had the sleeve surgery....to ...
  5. 12 days to go!!!!!

So, I have only 12 days to go. I have been on my official pre-op diet for 18 days and so far, no cheats (well, ok, I did eat an extra almond or 3, but that's because they say "3-fingers" worth and I have VERY small hands!) lol

Since I started doing high protein/low carb on 5/21, I've lost a total of 28 pounds!!!! woot woot! 4 pounds from my first goal of 299 by surgery date. Since I'm starting 5 protein shakes a day next Sunday, + only water, I should be able ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast