Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

BigJohn57

1. My Wife did well with her Sleeve surgery this week.

We just returned from Dallas a couple hours ago. Her surgery was Monday evening. She stayed an extra day do to bladder issues. They had to put a cath in yesterday morning. They took it out this morning, and finally about 2pm things started working. We were looking at spending Christmas in the hospital if she didn't pee today....180 miles later, were back home in time for Christmas. Doc told her she should lose 80lbs by the 4th of July....Pretty exciting.....

Im pooped, goodnight and ...
    Tags: lmgavin Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized Report Report
  2. My wife is getting her sleeve tomorrow...

I think I'm more nervous than she is....Very excited for her though....
  3. 1 year sleeveaversary

Last week I celebrated 1 year...I have lost about 125lbs. My BMI has gone from 42 down to 29. I am ever so thankful for my sleeve. It has greatly changed my life for ever.
  4. Down -112 lbs, Feeling awesome...But now a pacemaker

Doing great. Had a little setback last month though. I had to have a pacemaker put in. This was due to a bout of MRSA I had gotten during spinal surgery back in late 2008. Apparently it got to the nerve that controls heart rate. My bpm was getting down in the mid to low 40's. Now its a min of 70bpm. I feel like a new man. Every morning I'm out in the garden or working in the garage...Feeling just awesome.
  5. 7 Month Checkup

I had my 7 month checkup yesterday. All was great. Down 65lbs since surgery, 100lbs overall. Don't have to go back until my 1 year anniv in August.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast