Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Pinkyjay

1. 4 Days! Can you say excited!

I am still in shock sometimes when I thik it is only four days away ... I am super excited and as each day passes more and more ready for it to just happen. I thank god I didn't have a pre-op diet, I am trying to just do shakes during the day and then a supper normally something that will be off limits post-op, with each last supper I am ready to not be able to eat it. I never thought I would be able to think this way, secretly extremely proud of myself. I kicked my diet pepsi habit and the caffeine ...
  2. Some questions...

Good afternoon all!

I was just wondering when I need to give up Diet Pepsi? I just love it and I want to savory every last drop before its not in the good books anymore. There is just something so conforting about it, I don't care if it cold or warm its like a breath of fresh air.

I was also wondering if I really need to have my gel nails removed? Would a clear coat be ok? I have a clear coat of gel on my toes as well... will that be a problem?

How ...
  3. Finally its going to happen!

I feel like I have spent my whole life waiting for this moment and finally it is here. There has been some bumps in the road I was going to go to Mexico but at the worry of my family I backed out and thought I will try to go through Alberta Health; but as each day passed and no call I got more discouraged and let myself get back into eating bad. BUt always googling looking for options here in Canada that wouldn't cost an arm and a leg as well as my first born child. Finally I found Dr. Gagner at ...