Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. This is my journal of my gastric sleeve experience

3/22/13 was the day of surgery. I chose carefully my surgeon, Dr Ortiz, and had had the band done in 05 and then removed in 07 and so I knew the clinic and the staff already. Top notch. I arrived in San Diego on the 21st and stayed the night at the Tijuana Marriott. I'd been drinking protein drinks only for 3 days prior. At weigh in at Ortiz office I was 173. Obvious to me that I'd lost a couple durring the 3 days before. A few of us took the van from the Marriott to the clinic. I was still alone ...
  2. This is my journal of my gastric sleeve experience

3/22/13 was the day of surgery. I chose carefully my surgeon, Dr Ortiz, and had had the band done in 05 and then removed in 07 and so I knew the clinic and the staff already. Top notch. I arrived in San Diego on the 21st and stayed the night at the Tijuana Marriott. I'd been drinking protein drinks only for 3 days prior. At weigh in at Ortiz office I was 173. Obvious to me that I'd lost a couple durring the 3 days before. A few of us took the van from the Marriott to the clinic. I was still alone ...