Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Misscole0014

1. I'm fat because I depressed and I am depressed because I am fat.....

That was my motto: I'm fat because I depressed and I am depressed because I am fat.....

For any of you teachers out there, will understand what I am going to say next... Education today sucks. The new Common Core standards, Teacher Eval., and everything else in teaching today just sucks. There are tooo many changes happening at one time and it is very stressful, not to mention, I am putting in 50-60 hour work weeks.

Stress... what does it do to us? It "eats" ...
  2. REALLY, I needed to lose 75 lbs to be treated nicely?

Before you read... please know that this is not about "bashing men. " And this "behavior" hasn't only happened from men. This was just the latest thing to happen. I have noticed this from women I know and work with doing the same thing, I have noticed people talking to me more or even just talking to me, when they never really did.

I always thought, NOT ME.... I NEVER thought I was attractive or beautiful. I still don't see myself as attractive. I ...
  3. frustrated.....need advice

I have been at the same weight for the past 2 weeks. It seems like my body has stopped losing weight. I am about 3 mths out and I have lost 41 lbs. It seems like others lose with no effort - my sister for example lost 65 lbs and she is only 2 mths out. UGH! Don't get me wrong I am proud of my 41 lbs weight loss in 3 mths. Just want the scale to move a bit. Have any advice? My meals consist of one of the following: a greek yogurt, cottage cheese, 3 oz of protein veggies and include a fruit ...
  4. I'm a sleever... and wants to know what was your hardest thing at first.....

Well... I am on the other side now. Starting week 2 and things are going well. I go to the DR on Friday. What was the hardest thing for you at first (or maybe still is)? Did you have that urge during your first week to want to "chew/eat" something. How did you get through your shakes? I am so missing fruit....
    Got the exercising going, I have been walking a mile a day. I can't wait to add soft foods in to my diet.
  5. Looking for support!

Sent out a message on FB about my surgery date to 3 friends I thought I was close with. We don't live close anymore, but in my heart they are still very important to me. I told them about my surgery date on Wed. they didn't even reply. When I saw they read it and didn't reply it was a shot in my heart. You all know how long of a process this is. I didn't tell them til now, b/c well there is nothing to tell. So much for their support!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast