Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Touching basis!

Hello all, I've missed blogging with all of you! I've been back to work and back to working all the many hours as I was in the past. I realized by me not having my support system and staying connected with you guys, I've been experiencing some setbacks as well as reaching some plateaus. Although I have not been overindulging or cheating, I am not eating as I should. I am not loosing much rate either. Currently, I have only lost 13lbs since my surgery date on March 20th. Any advice?
  2. 1 Week Post Op Today, 6lbs down and many many more to rid. I feel much better!

Hello All,

I am feeling absolutely amazing today. I feel lighter (thanks to the warm tea for BM), I feel happy and delighted about the first weight loss results since last week Wednesday. 6lbs lost, with this being my only time stepping on scale since being home. Other than my normal menstrual discomfort, i am free of post surgery pain.

Good luck to all of you!
  3. How long post surgery before you had a BM? Any complications or medicines needed?

Every day gets better and better! However, I just concentrated on the fact that I had not had BM. (please pardon me, but we are all adults). I have been eating/drinking shakes/foods that normally made me have BM, any feedback?
  4. Back up plan suggestions

I am scheduled to go back to work on April 1st. I have an office settting job; however, what suggestions do you have for lunch during the day without using blenders, shakers and other extra kitchenaid equipment?

I dont want to draw to much attention, and I want to be able to keep lunch at a minimum. My main concern will be concentrating on obtaining all of my protein prior to then.
    Any suggestions, HELP!!!
  5. Who has had difficulty with swallowing after surgery?

I am 4 days post op and still feel pain when eating/drinking? I dont feel as though this is sign of dumping syndrome because it happens whenever I swallow anything such as: protein shakes, water, applesauce, etc...

How long does it last?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast