Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

sunnyjill

1. So many questions

Today is day 8 for me. I'm already worried about failure. So far this has been very easy. I have not been nauseated, have not had hiccups, went back to work on day 5 and felt great, everything so easy. (Not that I'm complaining)
    I can drink large amounts of water.... 64 oz or more.
    I eat basically only Greek yogurt, protein shakes,and broth.
    Is this normal? Should I be able to drink so much? Am I going to stretch out my sleeve with so much liquid? I also haven't yet found my ...
  2. Tomorrow is 6 days out... spinal migranes

How should my incisions be looking? Should I leave the bandages off for a while and let them "breathe"? I don't think they're infected or anything. I've been cleaning with peroxide.... any info would be great!

Has anyone have to deal with spinal headaches as a result of a goofed epidural? That's what I've been dealing with right now. Spend the whole day in the OR receiving fluids and hydrocone. I'm all afraid of other things maybe going wrong. Infection, etc.
  3. Day 1 is almost over

Today really hasn't been too bad. Had a shower this morning, did lots of walking because I'm bored, ate 3 really yummy popsicles, and a glass of ice.
    Knock-on-wood, I haven't been nauseated or had any bad pain. The pain has been dull and manageable. I do have a full headache.
    So far the experience has been very good.
    The one thing I'm not looking forward to is flying 5 hours then driving 2 hours to get home. I'll have my big girl panties on so I'll be A-OK!
  4. Going back to work 5 day after school

My job doesn't require heavy lifting, or anything physical. I sit a lot, and walk quite a bit at work. Should I be okay?