Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

kiimae777

1. Frustrated! Nutrition for certain foods?

I have been tracking my calorie intake on myfitnesspal.com. It has gone pretty well but some foods I cannot find on the site or even on google. Its mailey two things im having truouble finding.....I go to Martins and get a salad for lunch sometimes and found this really yummy 7 grain salad (thats what its called on the bar) & their tuscan white bean salad. I cant find it anywhere to see what exactly is in it and also the nutritional value. Its driving me crazy, it has a lot of healthy grains/beans ...
  2. On my way to achieving my goals!

Sooo about I feel like three weeks ago I decided to start jogging. I wanted to build my endurance and start to eventually run. Some reasons why I chose running 1. I have never been a runner and i have always struggled with it, and this might sound weird but I literally dream about it, I have this reoccurring dream where I am just running, not like running away but just running and it feels amazing, I'm not getting tired and I just keep going and in my dream I am aware that this is something big ...
  3. How many calories??

I have had the gastric sleeve surgery. Its been over a year and it has been wonderful, the greatest thing that has happend in my life. I have lost over 120 lbs, and dont want to stop. Just 47 more lbs to my goal weight!(soooo excited) I really would like some opinions from other people on the same weight loss journey. I know for a person who has not had the surgery the recomended caloric intake is nothing less then 1200 calories, and we all know because we cant eat but soo much, that is super hard ...
  4. Quinoa Pizza Crust

5. Sooo Hungry!

I have beeen hungry all day, I eat a little bit then two hrs later hungry again, I dont want to over eat Im scared im gonna gain weight, especially since im in this stupid stall, feeling a little defeated, annoyed, and guilty every time I eat!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast