Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Outside My Cocoon

1. Nutrition made easy. My biggest challenge since surgery solved.

The biggest concern and most challenging part of my journey has been whether or not I am eating the right things in order to keep me healthy. I had my surgery in March 2013 and I have lost a whopping 72 pounds. I love how I feel but I am worried that long term I am not getting what I need. I recently ran into a company that offers FOOD that is packed with nutrients. Food! So far I kept hearing that I need to drink this liquid vitamin or take this pill. Fill in the diet with this shake. Honestly, ...
  2. Shedding the cocoon

Well today it has been officially a week. Amazing the difference in pain. Almost none at this point. Still learning my body. Is that stomach pain or gas? Yes it is gas! Not sure how long that lasts but hope its not permanant. I left the house at 234. Had surgery at 232, their scale. First week weigh in 224. Can see it yet and stomach is still bloated but all is well. Working so hard on getting this water in. I know my first complication will be kidney infection for lack of water if I ...