Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Derinda

1. Did I actually have surgery?

HI All,

I am 4 days out from my surgery. All seems to be going well. I only have pain when I drink too fast. I know sip, sip, sip. LOL

My question is, Did I actually have surgery. I know I have 5 ugly incisions but I don't feel like most of my stomach was removed. I never feel full. I am never hungry. I just force myself to drink even when I don't want too.

My husband is ruling with an iron fist. Drink this. Walk. Drink that. Walk. He better ...
  2. Friday, June 14, 2013

Well I just had my last appt. with my surgeon. All went well and I am scheduled for this Friday.

What worries me the most is hearing about all of the "stalls" that people are having after surgery. My surgeon said if I follow the rules I should not have a stall for 8-12 months. I know that everyone is different but why would some have a stall after 1 month? This is what worries me.

Any suggestions?

I will post again after my surgery.
  3. Question

Does anyone know why some people have to have a drain and some do not?
  4. Band or Sleeve

Hi All,

This is my first time on this forum. I am trying to make up my mind. I went into this wanting the LapBand. My surgeon suggested the sleeve. She said I would get better results with the sleeve.

Any suggestions?