Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Sexyinthecity

1. 2 months out !!!

Well hello all my sleevie buddies, it's been 64 days since my surgery and I have to say I feel pretty darn good! The last time I posted I was one week out, I took 6 weeks off work and I would say that my recovery was at par with everyone else's. I posted some before and after pics, I'll wait till I loose another 25 lbs and post more!
    I have lost 26 lbs to date, I never expected to have major weight losses since my starting weight was 217 lbs, this morning I weighed 191 lbs. I can spanx into ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	585 
Size:	2.42 MB 
ID:	12402  
  2. One week post sleeve ..... YAY!!!

Good afternoon all my sleevie buddies!!! It's been one week and a day since my surgery, according to my scale I've lost about 10 pounds, I have not tried on any clothes yet -as I can't quite move at 100% .
    The week was not bad, it wasn't all rose petals either! The first few days were hard, but as each subsequent day passed it did get better, as promised by my predecessors on this forum!!!
    I have been cooking, even went out to dinner last night and I was just fine- food does not ...
  3. Post op day #4

Happy Friday my sleevie buddies! As promised a couple of days ago the full update. Came home Tuesday and felt like I was hit by a truck but as the days passed the truck has gotten smaller, I would say a matchbox truck at this time. I was in an anesthesia fog for a good 2 days sleep, drink, walk, pee. I had a headache for the first 2 days as well not sure if it was from the anesthesia or the not eating, either way it's gone.
    I am not able to take crushed pills the make me gag fortunately ...
  4. Post Op yeah baby I'm home!!!

Been there done that, got the sleeve feel like I was hit by a truck but home!!! Still very sleepy and weak, will do a full update tomorrow!! Off to sipping and walking. Thanks so much for the support my sleevie buddies!
  5. T- minus 10 hours - VSG day tomorrow!!!

Good Evening my sleevie buddies!!! One last post before I see you all on the other side!!! I feel like I should be listening to Rocky theme music ...
    I am just about ready, have to do my nails a light or clear color, I am looking to be in bed by 10ish, considering I have to be up by 4am and I need my sleep.
    I wanted to say thank you to everyone on this site a truly amazing bunch of people, so much knowledge, kind words and support!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I am nothing ...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast