Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

baztazusa

1. 15 Months post, finally the weight is starting to move from the 205 to 210 plateau

It has been a long summer of staying on the plateau, but finally starting to move lower again. It seems to have made the change when my doc changed out my blood pressure meds, and took me off two different ones over to just one. My blood pressure was getting too low, so now its better and more in the normal range. The weight really has mostly been coming off my waist and stomach, which is what I always wanted. Down from a tight 42" waist to a nicer loose 34", close to a 32" I've had ...
  2. 5 1/2months post surgery, 60 pounds off

Does anyone else hit these lags in weight loss? I seem to hit walls that I have to almost starve myself through to get down even a few pounds! The weight seems to be coming off my extemities more than the chest and torso too, although I have lost 8 inches on my waist so far. I guess I am just impatient?
  3. One month already

I am reaching the one month anniversary of my sleeve. Still having problems with refluxat night, and wow, the gas.
    I have lost 22 pounds so far, most of that in the first days after surgery.